Grady Homes are experiencing an increasing number of sales and we need good trade contractor gangs to work on the brand new homes we have to build now and in the coming months. We’re currently hiring locals for the following positions:
- Carpenters/Carpenter Gangs
LISTINGS UPDATED 15Th NOV 2021
All candidates must
- Live in (or near) Townsville, North Queensland and not require Sponsorship.
- Have relevant experience for more than 12 months.
- Have all relevant certificates and licenses needed to complete the job.
What you can expect from us
- Standard Townsville M2 rates*
*(But earn more money – At Grady Homes you get more work done in less time because we invest so much to ensure our jobs flow smoothly from start to finish.)
- Less mucking around.
You can turn up to the job and do your work. The job will be ready for you so you are not held up, just turn up to site per the schedule assigned.
- Weekly payment.
Finish your work and get paid the following week, every time.
- All the information and materials you need to get the job done on time.
What we will expect from you
- Taking pride in the work you do.
- Respect that the “house” you are building is someone’s new “home”.
- A commitment to communicating* with the Construction Supervisors to ensure things continue to run smoothly for yourself and our other tradesmen.
- Use our Project Management App regularly.
The app really does make your job easier as with:
- Easy access to files and communication threads you need to complete jobs.
- Up to the minute schedule adjustments, so that you can easily plan your days/weeks.
- Convenient ways to communicate with the team and other contractors for whenever you need to ask questions, get updates, give updates, and track responses to all your communications.
- Desktop and mobile access so you can get what you need from wherever you are.
Apply for a Position
If you think you might be interested in joining the Grady Homes team, and you are ready for some good paying work now, then complete the form on this page to Apply or email firstname.lastname@example.org.